Janea Dieno has been featured in various local news publications, sharing financial expertise alongside other Canadian business leaders.
- February 16, 2019 – When daycare years end: How this family will manage the windfall – The Globe & Mail
- January 28, 2019 – Millennials struggle to save for retirement – CTV News Saskatoon
- January 3, 2019 – Managing the ‘struggle’ of 18-month maternity leave – The Globe and Mail
- November 21, 2018 – Young Gun of the Year Nominee – Women in Wealth Management
- October 5, 2016 – A Winning Brand for Brightrock Financial – Thrive Magazine
- September 25, 2015 – Consumer debt, loan delinquency rising in Saskatchewan – Global News Saskatoon
- September 9, 2015 – Employees in Saskatchewan not saving money and expect to work longer – CBC News3
- January 23, 2015 – Lower interest rates no reason to make major purchase, says financial planner – CBC News
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
Contact Janea Dieno for interview or speaker events at 306.979.5000
Past Seminar & Presentation Topics Have Included
- Women & Financial Planning: PINK Seminar Series, Protection, Investments & the Need for Knowledge
- This seminar series is a 4 series event that focuses on a variety of discussion points to estates and wills, understanding my insurance and benefits through my employer, where should I invest, what does a proper financial plan look like. This seminar series is targeted towards women.
- As women, we live longer than men. We will need to prepare not only for our own future, but possibly for our parent’s future and our children’s future.
- Cash Flow Planning: I make good money, but where does it all go?
- Gone are the days of sitting down at the kitchen table and balancing the chequebook on Sunday nights. So how do we maintain a good cash flow and household budget with the current resources?
- This presentation focuses on how to design your household cash flow plan so that you can still use credit cards, ApplePay and all the other technology, but still have a grasp and the freedom to spend on your lifestyle.
- Insurance: Understanding My Group Employer Benefits
- This presentation is tailored to individual companies to go through their benefits plans and help employees understand what group benefits are available to them through health, dental, insurance and investments.
- Retirement Planning: My Work Optional Lifestyle – How I go from getting a Paycheque to a Play-Cheque
- This presentation is designed to guide you through the transition from work life to retirement life – or what I like to call “Work Optional Lifestyle”.
- Transition planning needs to be thought out and well designed so that there are enough resources and income to have a worry free retirement
- Savings and investments are only one aspect, what about activities and having a social life outside of work
- Financial Planning Advisory Practice: How I Built My Practice, Maintain Loyal Clients, Create Financial Plans, Motherhood, Wife, Sister, Friend, & Wear Heels Everyday. This is how I do it.
- This presentation introduces audiences of other financial advisors to how Janea Dieno has built a successful financial planning practice, and still maintains a healthy family life.