“I listen to what you want for your future, then together we create a plan to help get you there.”
Janea Dieno, CFP, BComm – Janea has been in the financial services industry for 10 years; she takes much pride in the fact that she assists her clients to plan and achieve for their “work optional lifestyle” and manage their personal risk. Janea provides a written financial plan to each client. Janea is an independent advisor and a principal of Brightrock Financial, founded in 2016. Janea has been a private wealth advisor since 2012 and is associated with Raintree Financial Solutions Inc. Janea has experienced many industry changes and continues to evolve with those changes; she believes in relationship building and believes that this enables her to understand her clients personal needs as their own life changes and challenges occur.
Janea assist’s her clients with their Life Insurance Planning, Retirement Planning, Critical Needs Planning, Long Term Care Planning, Investments and Taxation Strategies. Janea grew up in Saskatoon, and she has traveled extensively through Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Asia. Janea enjoys baking, reading, golfing and curling. Janea, with her husband and two children, enjoy spending time at the lake in the summer and playing in the snow in the winter.
“I am passionate about what I do. I will guide you, educate you, and create a financial plan that you will understand.”
My Approach to Your Financial Plan
Its about having a good life now, but also saving for the future and mitigating risk.
In every financial planning situation, I take the time to gain a deep understanding of your specific situation and determine the best way to achieve your top-priority goals. In general, I favor conservative investments that provide a guaranteed, safe return, mingled with higher growth accounts. But is this the best approach for you? Contact me to discover the details of your financial plan.
What Do I Do?
I work with individuals and families on providing a financial plan to cover:
- Cash Flow Planning – am I living within my means and a low amount of debt?
- Insurance Planning – how much life insurance should you carry?
- Illness & disability benefits – do you have enough coverage through work?
- Health and dental plans – what are your options if you no longer have a plan through work?
- Investment planning – how are your investments working for you?
- Retirement planning – how much should I be putting away to retire?
I work with companies to provide benefits to employees:
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plans
- Group RRSP
- Defined Contribution Pension Plans
- Life, Critical Illness and Disability Plans
- Health and Dental Plans
Providing a Personal Touch
You deserve a financial planner who’s accessible and keeps you informed on plan progress every step of the way. To that end, I serve all my clients by providing:
- Monthly e-newsletters
- Scheduled face-to-face meetings
- Direct responses within 1 business day
If you ever have any questions or concerns, my staff and I are just a phone call or email away!